- Top plate temperature is 1700C, element temperature approximately 1900C.
- Very fast ramp up times. 13C to 1600C in 2 minutes.
- For use in high vacuum, UHV or inert atmosphere.
- Not suitable for use in O2 above 400C element temperature.
- Custom sizes available on request.
- Heater base is water cooled, reducing heat load on chamber and sensitive equipment.
- Heater is fitted with type C moly sheathed thermocouple.
- Can be mounted to linear and or rotary actuator.
- Heater can be free standing or flange mounted.
- Water, power and thermocouple services can exit rear of or side of heater base.
- Ø1” Heater will fit through NW38CF flange fully assembled
ØA – Hot Zone
|ØB – Heater o.d.||C – Heater Thickness||Mounting||Voltage Max||Current Max||
|36.6mm||52mm||M6 stud||17 volts||33 amps||
|48.7mm||52mm||M6 stud||40 volts||30 amps||
|61.4mm||52mm||M6 stud||60 volts||35 amps||2100 Watts|