- Top plate temperature is 1000C, element temperature approximately 1200C.
- High temperature uniformity of <2% on top plate.
- Water cooled body to reduce heat load to chamber and power connection points.
- Range of element options: Carbon Carbon Composite (CCC), SiC Coated Graphite, PBN coated Graphite, PBN/PG/PBN ceramic composite, Refractory Metal
- Fast ramp rates, up to 1300C per minute (depending on power supply used)
- For use in high vacuum, UHV, inert atmosphere or O2 (with SiC coated graphite element).
- Type K thermocouple is spring mounted to ensure constant pressure during thermal cycling.
- Element head is detachable for in chamber mounting through small ports.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Higher temperatures available as a special design.
- Custom sizes available on request.
- Lift pin holes available as an option
- Thermal imaging reports supplied with all heaters
ØA – Hot Zone
|ØB – Heater o.d.||C – Heater Thickness||D- Length standard flange||Voltage Max||Current Max||
Use following codes to specify element type:- -CCC- for carbon composite / -GSC- for graphite + SiC coating / -GPB- for graphite + PBN coating
Power, voltage and current figures are an indication only. Heaters can be made with different voltages and power densities.